Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's A...

BABY!

The 19-week ultrasound went well, Baby Poop is very active and wouldn't cooperate so we will go back in a few weeks to make sure they can see everything they need to see. But everything they did see is just fine, which means everything they will see next time will probably be fine as well.

As far as gender, Mrs. Poop is dying to know but for some strange reason she chose this as the one time to let me have my way. She can't stand the fact that the ultrasound tech knows the sex of our baby and we don't. I'm glad the lady was able to see because I know Mrs. Poop was trying to figure it out. But they move the thing so fast, and it's hard to see what's what, especially when it's really magnified that I don't think the untrained eye can see the gender unless it's pointed out.

Mrs. Poop will have another chance to ruin the surprise in a few weeks.

No comments: