Thursday, April 19, 2007

Idol Chatter

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sanjaya is gone. We can all get on with our lives.

he's still my papaya

Fergie was awful. She looks so horrible. Kids, don't do crystal meth. And who wants to hear her sing a slow song. I think both Baby and Mrs. Poop were disappointed that she didn't sing "Glamorous." Mrs. Poop blames Luda. She thinks he wouldn't take short money to appear and that Fergie didn't want to do that song without him.

Mrs. Poop also said (she may be shy in front of all of you but when we're at home she never shuts up) that she would "have a stroke" if Blake got voted off. It was a surprising bottom 3. Other than Sanjaya once, I don't think those three had been in the bottom three, definitely not in the past few weeks. Hopefully this will light the fire under LaKisha and Blake fans. I really want to see the Blake-Jordin-LaKisha-Melinda Final Four. I think one of the country guys will beat out LaKisha though.

Nice of Simon to apologize for rolling eyes during Chris' Virginia Tech comments. I think Simon is a dick but I don't think he would do that, even though he may have thought Chris was doing it just to get votes. It's always annoyed me that Simon is constantly talking during the show. He does it when Paula is speaking and that's probably 90% of the reason (the other 10% being prescription medications) why Paula always sounds like such a rambling idiot. Hopefully, the producers have enough balls to tell Simon to shut the fuck up during the show. Here is the original eye roll.


No comments: