Thursday, May 17, 2007

L Millz Pisses Off The Mets

Lastings Milledge has a record label. Back in March this seemed like a good idea.
Now the first song by artist Manny D is out and the Mets aren't too happy about the lyrics of "Bend Ya Knees."

L Millz and Manny D


I'm not too happy about two things. First I can't find the video or audio of "Bend Ya Knees" on souljaboirecords.com and videos is spelled "vidoes."
I'm also not sure if Milledge is actually saying the words or just posting up with his boy, Manny D.
Not that it matters. It's rap music. This is what it is. If you don't like it don't listen but don't make baseball decisions based on it.
Although I hope L Millz does someday make a record with Jose Reyes as a reggaeton artist.

Manny D freestyling:


picture me rollin

1 comment:

Josh said...

Maybe he should just focus on baseball and trying to live up to this ridiculous hype.