Friday, November 16, 2007

How Motherhood Has Changed Mrs. Poop

Mrs. Poop took Chase to the mall yesterday, because he was being good and it was raining and she had nothing better to do. She decided to go into Abercrombie & Fitch to buy a present for her 8 year old godson.

Digression: Mrs. Poop's godson is for some reason incredibly interested in fashion and popularity. He wears cologne and wants to use deodorant. And unlike other 8 year olds who want video games for Christmas, he wants a shirt from Abercrombie. Maybe because he gets in trouble so often he's never allowed to play video games.

Anyway, Mrs. Poop went into A&F and said the music was so loud that Chase woke up. She immediately turned and ran him out of there and he went back to sleep. Then she said "I don't know how people work all day in that store with the music blasting like that."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently went to an ambercrombie in Miami, the Music was blasting loudly beyond belief like it was the Tunnel, it was dark as hell and the whole f'kin place was sprayed with noxious cologne. This was all done to distract me from the fact that they did not have any shorts for sale. I was told by a salesman, who never played video games, that it was not the season for shorts. It was 85 f'kn degrees in Miami that day- it is always the season for shorts in Miami- that is the reason people go there-- to wear shorts.

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree with the Concierge it stunk of their cologne before I even stepped into the store. And it was so freakin dark I couldn't even tell if I was on the men's or women's side of the store. And I came to realize they didn't even sell children's sizes in this particular store. I have decided he will be getting something else for Christmas.