Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ohio State - Michigan Preview

The annual Ohio State - Michigan game has lost some juice this year because both teams lost last week.
The game doesn't have the meaning of last year's contest, when both teams were undefeated and the winner earned a spot in the national title game.
But despite last week's losses and Michigan's early season embarrassments (Appalachian State, Oregon), the winner of this game wins the Big 10 and goes to the Rose Bowl.
I have previously documented how much these schools hate each other and now HBO stole my idea and turned it into a documentary.
When we went to Columbus in January, I found a onesie I thought would be great for a little kid, but because we had recently had a miscarriage scare I was afraid to buy it or to tell Pizza Parlor Derek that Mrs. Poop was pregnant.
I asked PPD to get it for my child someday and he came through once Chase was born.
When we go to Buffalo Wild Wings on Saturday, I will be wearing my lucky Ohio State sweatshirt and Chase will be wearing this:

scary eyes
thank you Derek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the Buffalo wild wings you are going to Brooklyn?
If its good I'll be there next

Anonymous said...

Best....baby....onesie....ever!