Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Possibly My Favorite Joke Of All Time

A man is eating dinner in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous woman sitting at the next table.
He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.
Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye flies out of its socket toward the man.
He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back to her.
"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place. "Thank you so much. Please let me pay for your dinner to thank you," she says.
They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he listens, he shares his and she listens. After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap.
The have sex and in the morning she cooks a gourmet breakfast.
"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"
"No," she replies. "You just happened to catch my eye."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CORNY! But cute.

Kinda like this joke:

A mushroom walks into a bar, goes up to the bartender and orders a drink.

The bartender says "I'm sorry, but we don't serve your kind here."

The mushroom says "But why, I'm a fungi!"

Hahaha.

HaHa.

Ha.

Paul said...

Funny you should mention that. I used that "fungi" joke on Mrs. Poop's 8 year old godson last week when I ordered the mushroom burger at Red Robin.

I also like this one: "Reissberg walked into a bar. The bartender said 'Why the long face?'"