Friday, November 23, 2007

I Hope She's in a Brothel Right Now

If Natalee Holloway did in fact get kidnapped and enslaved to work in a Colombian brothel, I bet she is making her captors a lot of money, because she is pretty hot. Now that may sound crude, but isn't it better to be a hooker than to be dead? At least if she's banging tourists for money someone might recognize her and lead to her freedom, if she's dead, that's much worse.
But as much as I'm rooting for someone to find Natalee whoring herself out, I don't think that's what happened to her.
I think she got drunk at Carlos N Charlie's in Aruba and met a guy she liked, Joran VanderSloot. VanderSloot wanted to fuck her, but only if his two loser Indian buddies could get a piece too. They took her to a beach and they drugged her or did something to her while triple teaming her, which resulted in her death. They called VanderSloot's father, a judge, and he helped them hide the body and got some help from some people in the legal system to slow the investigation down, giving them enough time to hide the evidence. Murder is very hard to prove without a body.

But I think the three killers may have fucked up. I think their phones were being tapped and the new evidence that led to their recent arrests is phone conversations they had with each other about the crime.






looking for Natalee Holloway at the bar where she was last seen

1 comment:

Chez said...

I think you know a little too much about exactly what happened to Natalee Holloway.

And seeing that picture of you outside Carlos & Charlie's just confirms my suspicions.

You pulled off the perfect crime my friend -- the perfect crime.