Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sexiest Sportscaster

Playboy is currently hosting its second Sexiest Sportscaster poll, Jill Arrington won the first. Judging by the cast of characters (all good looking women), this is going to be a runaway for Erin Andrews (Playboy isn't providing the standings). But there is one contestant who puts Erin Andrews to shame, Poker Princess Shana Hiatt. If Shana had as much exposure as Erin Andrews does, she'd win in a landslide. But some exposure she does have, a previous appearance on Playboy's cover. Wouldn't you rather vote for a winner who you might actually see naked?








Working girl
I love the tropical island episodes

And if you need further proof, check out these NSFW pictures of Shana's tits before and after she got implants.
Please don't misunderstand, I love Erin Andrews, I think she is very hot, but she's no Shana Hiatt.





Before voting remember that this is a who's sexier contest, not a popularity contest. And please don't hold it against Shana if you don't think poker is a sport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do realize that I am now responsible for Hawaiian Tropic products, right? Playtex bought HT less than a year ago.

Not sure how I will like dealing with all of those sexy PR events (hopefully I won't have to). Or maybe I can just take the attitude "if you can't beat em, join em" - I am a single lady after all. Maybe I'll go bikini shopping soon - lol.