Thursday, November 22, 2007

Rowdy Jets Fans

Gate D is the place to be at halftime of Jets games. The New York Times reports that lonely, horny Jets fans (is there any other kind), congregate in the spiral ramp at Gate D and shout at women to show their tits.
During Sunday's halftime "show" one woman appeared ready to show her stuff but she faked the funk. When she walked away, they threw plastic beer bottles at her and spit in her general direction.
Denisse Rivera, a 23-year-old from the Bronx, was on a first date Sunday. When she arrived at the crowd at Gate D, several men pointed at her, signaling men at all levels to chant in her direction. After a brief moment of hesitation, she flashed them. Then she took a bow.
“I don’t care,” Rivera said when told that video clips of previous incidents, taken on cellphones, ended up online. “I love my body and I like what I have, so let everybody share it.”
That's a great way to impress your date. Show 500 guys your tits, that'll make him jealous.
The article says that clips of these incidents are available on youtube, but every clip I found has been removed.
Here is the CBS report which shows some of the (edited) clips.



This site seems to be the source for a lot of this content, and it has the videos posted now on Google video. But here are some stills from Gate D.

T-I-T-S tits, tits, tits
This is what happens at a Gate D party at Giants Stadium
Jets fans show their tits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T I T S
tits! tits! tits!