Monday, December 31, 2007

Thank You

2007 was a great year for the Poop.
This blog got a lot of traffic and a lot of attention, and it drew in some new Poopheads.
As cool as it is to have the occassional 1,000 hit day when a story I write gets linked somewhere, what really matters to me is the group of 15 - 20 loyal Poopheads who read and enjoy what I write.
Although, the Poop can be a pain in my ass and a burden sometimes, I really enjoy doing it.
As you all know, I have a lot to say and this forum is a great way for me to say it.
I enjoy reading stories and sharing them with you, I enjoy reading your feedback, and I enjoy bringing glory to the word Poop.
I hope 2008 will be another great year for the Poop and all the Poopheads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to all, from Costa Rica, or should I say Feliz ano nuevo.
By the way, on some computers here, when I pull up the comments, instead of "Master Bates said," it says "Master Bates dijo." I thought that was pretty funny. Especially because everything else was in English.

Anonymous said...

Now that's POOP dedication. Hitting it up from overseas, nice!