Friday, January 04, 2008

Get The Stretcher

Those famous words were uttered when The Concierge tumbled down a hill at Van Cortlandt Park and again tonight at the home of Britney Spears.
Apparently Spears refused to give her kids back to Kevin Federline who has custody of them because she kept violating court orders.
6 police cars and 2 ambulances came to her house and eventually Britney was wheeled out on a stretcher.
She has completely lost it and should lose full custody of her kids.
She should also be sent to live in my home for washed up celebrities with Mike Tyson, O.J. Simpson and Michael Jackson, all of whom are completely crazy and unfit to live in civilized society.
I don't do too much celebrity gossip, because so many other sites do it much better, so I won't even bother trying to update this story, but I felt I had to say something.


Britney Spears on a stretcher - I told you that bitch crazy

No comments: