Thursday, January 03, 2008

Brotherly Love

Now that we're all married and have kids, my brother and sister and our spouses decided we would no longer exchange gifts for birthdays or Hanukah, only the kids would get presents.
But due to my constant raving about "How I Met Your Mother," Master Bates decided to break this rule and he bought me the first two seasons of HIMYM on DVD.
This should help me get through however long it is until the writers go back to work and we get some new episodes.
This also comes at a time when two Poopheads, SCZA and Jems, stopped fighting it and finally gave into the temptation to catch up on all the episodes so far, 55 I think.
I would get frequent texts from SCZA about episodes I hadn't seen in two years. My recall of them surprised even me.
Mary the Paralegal was of course a highlight, I can't wait to rewatch them all.
Thanks Master.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm, NPH. Yummy.

D said...

Yeah, I bought season 2 after X-Mas. Haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Can't wait for Slap Bet though.