Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Use Your Illusion

My mom has habit of sending around annoying e-mail forwards. We think this is because she is so new to computers that she's still in the infancy of her computer use, 1996 for the rest of us.
But this time Mama Poop sent out something incredible.
Check out these optical illusions.
Make sure you click on the picture to make it larger.

This picture is not animated. Stare at one spot, and the picture will stop moving, relax your eyes and it starts moving again.



This one blew my fuckin mind. Follow the instructions and I swear you will see a small image floating in the air.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Its amazing to me that somebody so intelligent can be captivated by optical illusions, Reba, and According to Jim. So bizzare.

Paul said...

Dude, I freakin saw Jesus.

Anonymous said...

I saw him too. I'm a believer now.

Derek said...

I'm never drinking, swearing, or masturbating again!

Not really...but that was freaky