Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We Make Our Own Luck

Before defeating Brandon Vera at UFC 89, Keith Jardine did an unusual prefight ritual. During introductions he tweaked his nipples, similar to his training partner, Rashad Evans, who tweaked his nipples before he knocked out Chuck Liddell.
According to Joe Rogan (a funny guy who also happens to be the best color announcer in any sport) "It’s supposed to give you good luck to tweak your nipples. Think about that before you play the lottery."

Keith Jardine tweaks his nipples

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, very strange. I think GSP might have done it as well.

Anonymous said...

whoops...I'm 'rergi'....I accidently typed in the CAPTCHA in the name field somehow.

Paul said...

GSP did it as well. Nipple tweakers are now 3-0 in the UFC.
But it did get me some strange looks when I bought my Mega Millions tickets.