Friday, October 31, 2008

My Girl Meadow

The beautiful and talented Jamie-Lynn Sigler made her guest appearance on Entourage, and of course I loved it.
She was sweet and gorgeous as always, but showed a tougher side of her with lines like "fuckin cunts," "he told you I jerked him off" and "I would have fucked him too."

Jamie-Lynn Sigler jerks off Turtle on Entouage
Jamie-Lynn Sigler on Entourage
The former Meadow Soprano guest stars on Entourage

But Meadow's appearance on the show has started rumors of art imitating life. Rumors she artfully shot down , saying her and Jerry Ferraro (Turtle) are just friends, having seen each other at numerous HBO soirees over the years. But she did say she shot 3 episodes, so we're going to see her twice more, hopefully in even more provocative circumstances.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She didn't really shoot it down. More like she avoided the question...At least that's what I thought. Us average guys can dream, right?