Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Taking a Dime Out of Chase's Piggy Bank

I opened my latest cell phone bill and checked the charges:
29 minutes used (I must have been really chatty last month)
82 text messages sent and received (PPD has been ignoring me lately)
1 minute of internet service usage

But I never use the internet on my phone.
Damn Chase steals my phone constantly and he always tries to remove that plastic sheet that protects the display from scratches.
He must have pressed the right series of buttons to connect to the internet, and they charged me ten cents for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad- mommy told me that stupid plastic sheet was supposed to be removed when you bought the cell phone. She told me it was ok to remove it. And I was only trying to get online to check The Poop.