Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Reason Why I Love Mrs. Poop #415,778

I actually like scented candles. I like when the house smells like something nice as opposed to my farts, Chase's poop or Diesel's breath.

But I don't really like flowers or fruit or any of the stuff candles normally smell of.

That's why I once suggested scents to Yankee candle (fresh mowed grass, bacon), but they don't accept customer suggestions.

Note: I also suggested a candle that smells like gasoline or natural gas -- but as a gag gift. Imagine how hysterical that would be, you invite a guest to your home, he or she smells gas, then sees a candle burning. Hilarious.

Because Mrs. Poop is so great, she bought my a candle that smells like a root beer float. And it's 100% true, my whole house smells like an old fashioned malt shoppe right now.

Additional note: Mrs. Poop purchased this candle from a friend's kid as part of a school fundraiser, meaning she did well and did good simultaneously.

Yankee Candle Root Beer Float

2 comments:

ton said...

That's pretty awesome. I would swear that somewhere, i saw a popcorn scented candle. I'm sure you'd buy that in a second if you found it.

Wait a sec.... here it is

There were actually a lot of results for that in my 15 second google session.

jleary said...

Hey, they got the fresh cut grass one for you too