Tuesday, June 09, 2009

These Fuckers Gotta Buy

Throughout the nearly four years of The Poop the blog is been a labor of love (more labor than love lately) I never anticipated nor expected any financial gain.
But that hasn't stopped me from trying.
I've earned about $200 from participating in Google's ad program.
Now I'm also an Amazon Associate.
You may have noticed the ads that come along with Paulo's Book Club and even a product review.
Amazon pays me 4% of the purchase price for any item purchased directly from an ad on The Poop.
It's not going to make me rich but if you're buying the item just the same then wouldn't it be nice to play Robin Hood and kick a little something back my way.

We thank you for your support

1 comment:

Jems said...

I own 2 books from the Paulo book club. Pedro, Carlos, and Omar and Marley and Me. I'll definitely buy from the link if something strikes my fancy.

Hated P, C and O btw. The book became a review of every game they played after a nice beginning, just as you said. I found myself bored beyone belief with it after a while.

Currently reading Jurassic Park by Michael Crighton.