Saturday, January 14, 2006

Devastation

Right now I feel as low as I've ever felt. That game was horrible. I spent all week thinking that the offense that produced 120 total yards would not show up, and the one that scored 101 points in the previous 3 games would make the trip to Seattle. I was wrong. I bet we are the first team in playoff history to go +3 in turnover margin and lose...by 10. I love Coach Gibbs and every morning when I wake up I thank God for bringing him into my life but I think we were outcoached. Once we started the game unable to run I think we should have gone to the pass more, at least on first down. Also once Alexander went out we should have brought the house against Hasselbeck. Gregg Williams made his reputation blitzing and he just sat back and let Hasselbeck pick us apart. If we could have pressured him into throwing one INT I think we might have won the game. Rogers made a huge drop of a potential game changing INT. I'm very happy about the way the season went for 17 weeks (18 if you include the bye) but this game will sit with me for a long time. But maybe that's just the hurt talking.

No comments: