Monday, January 09, 2006

Giants Game

The Giants game was an unmitigated disaster. My poor dad and loyal NUCU reader, Master Bates, must have felt awful. The way I felt while witnessing the Giants destroy my Skins 36-0 earlier this year.
The Giants couldn't stop the run, and once Carolina got a touchdown off a turnover (on the punt that bounced up and hit someone) the game was over. Manning started trying to do too much and his passes were sailing.
Just a horrible performance, but maybe a valuable learning experience for Eli.
After some excitement on Friday I was able to pick up the tickets at the UPS hub near my house Friday evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awful, terrible, embarassing. The defense was horrendous. Actually the whole team was terrible, I just hope this doesn't get pinned entirely on Eli.