Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Warren Sapp is a Fat Pig

Last week he was in Vegas and he stopped by the new hotspot Tao for dinner.
This is what he ate:

-a super sized plate (24 pieces) of the insanely delicious (and somewhat politically incorrect) Satay of Sea Bass
-a platter of BBQ pork ribs (another 24 pieces)
-two, 1-pound Kobe fillets, cooked well done
-a bottle of Opus One
-his own dessert platter of 5 different desserts (all sans chocolate)

It makes no sense why he ate all that but asked them to hold the chocolate on his dessert. Maybe he's allergic to chocolate.

Since I hope to never post about Sapp again I just want to add these comments by Carolina lineman Kris Jenkins about Sapp: "I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him. He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too. Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

Me hungry

No comments: