Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Hate Stuart Scott

I hated him when he dissed me before taping Stump The Schwab and I still hate him. I hate everything about him. But especially his dick-sucking of athletes.
Stu hosted ESPN's New Year's Eve Party. With less than a minute to go until midnight, this was his big message:

"When you go to the sporting events and you're watching the athletes compete as hard as they can, stop booing, OK? There's no point in booing these athletes. They've all worked hard. They've all trained hard, and let's see you get out there and do it, all right? If you want to go and have fun and cheer your team, do that, but if your team, if your guy, if your girl doesn't do anything, c'mon, man, don't boo them."

F--- You Stu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stopped watching Sportscenter because of him. He's the 21st century's answer to Ed McMahon, without the comedic timing. I really blame Kilborn for the decline of the show into the "infotainment' it's become, but Scott took the mantle and just destroyed it.