Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Naked

The latest issue of Vanity Fair will feature alluring bare-breasted photos, according to the New York Post.
In the accompanying interview, Lohan admits to drug use and bullimia.
She admits to drug use, says she's gotten that out of her system, but denied that she ever used cocaine.
She suffered from the eating disorder bulimia as recently as last May, forcing herself to throw up and turning a frightening skin-and-bones in the process.
"I was making myself sick," the actress says.
She adds that "Saturday Night Live" guru Lorne Michaels staged an intervention after she appeared on the show.
"I saw that 'SNL" after I did it. My arms were disgusting. I had no arms."
Soon after, she says, a paparazzi photo of her in a "great whore's dress" popped up in a gossip tabloid and drilled the point home.

I'll post pictures or link to them as soon as I can find them.

No comments: