Monday, January 02, 2006

Jake Delhomme Split His Pants

Panthers quarterback Jake Delhomme had his pants ripped by Keith Brooking in Sunday's game. It created a huge rip, which they tried to tape up. But Delhomme decided he needed to get a new pair eventually.
I wonder if Carolina switched to new cotton uniforms. Remember when the Yankees did that in Seinfeld. "They're running like penguins. Mattingly split his pants.
I think the nation's photographer's took New Year's Day off.
I could only find one picture of Jake Delhomme's ripped pants -- on the website outsports.com. The poster said he was fixated by "the shot of his jock barely covering his perfect, hairless (though I prefer a little fur) ass."
I also was unable to find a picture of Michael Strahan's bloody eye.

Thankfully Jake's snake did not pop out

No comments: