Saturday, January 07, 2006

My Heart is Beating Again

That was the worst offensive performance in the history of the NFL playoffs. But as Mookie Wilson once said, "mirrors, magic wands, all that counts is that we win the ballgame."
Thank the lord for our defense. The great Lavar Arrington was in the right place at the right time. Marcus Washington came up big on two huge turnovers and luckily he fumbled it away to Sean Taylor or else we probably wouldn't have scored.
Speaking of Taylor, I had a meltdown after that penalty, but if he spit on a guy he deserved a 15 yarder and an ejection. But Pittman should have been penalized too.
Brunell was awful. That interception was horrible.
Our punter, a 14-yard punt with a minute left in the game. Jesus, that was awful. But we won. My hands are shaking while I'm typing this. See you in Seattle.
The coach of my youth has returned to bring us to the next round, 17-5 in playoff games

No comments: