Sunday, February 26, 2006

Broken Record

I know I've said this before, maybe even a couple times but I think Friday night's action proves my point about Melo and LeBron.

Here's an excerpt from the article about Cleveland's 102-94 loss to Washington:
"James finished with 25 points, but went 0-for-8 from the field and 4-for-12 from the foul line in the second half as Cleveland dropped its second straight after winning three in a row. James missed his final seven from the line -- and was even booed in the final minutes. After missing a shot from the wing with 5 seconds left, he angrily ripped off his headband, threw it into the crowd and walked off the court."

Here's an excerpt from the article about Denver's 102-101 win over Minnesota in overtime:
"Anthony scored 30 points, including the game-winning 3-pointer in overtime. "Yeah, I think that was the best of any big shot I've hit, most likely," Anthony said. "I didn't have nothing to do, but to shoot."
"That game was just fun to play in," he added. "An adrenaline rush."
After Minnesota took the lead with the help of two straight steals, Anthony launched the game-winning 3-pointer with 3.4 seconds left and Trenton Hassell right on him. As the ball went through the net, Wolves coach Dwane Casey slammed the scorer's table in frustration."

I think that says it all.

The NBA's version of Sasha Cohen

No comments: