Friday, March 03, 2006

Playboy Cover Scam

Playboy committed a scam against the horny American public by putting Jessica Alba on their cover. We all know that the Playboy covergirl is naked inside. Not this time. Playboy just used her as one of their sexiest celebrities of 2005. I meant to write about this when I first saw it, but I forgot. Well in addition to me Jessica Alba is pissed too. She is suing the magazine. The studio for "Into the Blue" sold Playboy the photo but they say Playboy was deceptive and unethical in obtaining the photo. While its not a rule, it is implied that the covergirl will be naked, and according to her lawyers the fact that Playboy superimposed the rabbit on her boobie also made it seem that we'd catch a glimpse of her luscious fun bags. Oh well. Willa Ford is naked in the issue. That was cool...five years ago.

we wish

1 comment:

Ton said...

Too bad she isn't naked. I would have paid THOUSANDS for that shit!