Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Idol Chatter

Enjoyed last night's love songs.

Katharine McPhee is so hot. That dress was incredible. I think she looked a little like Brooke Burke. Kate and I think we may have spotted a little bit of her areola. When she did that little dance number and the slit of the dress revealed a lot of leg...good lord. Did she sing? I didn't even notice. I will look for pictures.

I normally like Elliot, and I love Donnie Hathaway but I didn't think that performance was so great.

I couldn't care less about Chris, Kellie and Paris at this point. I want them all to go. I'm glad Chris didn't try another rock song because he got such bad reviews from departing from that genre last week. But Bryan Adams, dude, that's a little Brokeback. And don't even get me started about Chris and Andrea singing on the floor.

I had always thought Andrea Bocelli was blind. But that the other guy asked him what color hair Kellie Pickler has and Andrea said blonde. I had no idea. Also, that other guy was so obnoxious. He wouldn't let Andrea Bocelli speak. I wish they would have shown more of his duets, especially the one with Stevie Wonder.

Taylor was actually good this week. I love "Just Once." And I'm very glad he didn't take it to the seizure.

Apparently, Ryan Seacrest and Paula Abdul have some kind of feud. They don't speak and Seacrest says it's just "awkward."

Paula must go. Her tears last night were over the top. They need to either take her off the meds or keep her on. Something is causing these manic mood swings.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Paula crying was ridiculous. Simon laughing was priceless.

Anonymous said...

McPhee is hot, but sucked last night. So did Taylor so I don't know what Paul was watching. Chris was very good and so was Paris. Paula's boobs need to pop out in some crazy emotional rant. She was acting crazy beyond the crying too.

Scott said...

There was a panty shot, and some slippage as well. I have the pics and video and will post after work tonight.