Tuesday, April 25, 2006

You're With Me, Leather

Normally, I don't publish scurrilous internet rumors on this site, because even though it is a blog I still have my journalistic standards. But this story is too good to pass up.

This guy claims to have been at a bar in Scottsdale, Arizona. His "friend was seriously putting the moves on this somewhat attractive young woman, who was wearing leather pants and had a leather jacket draped over her lap. They had been chatting at the bar for about an hour, and my friend thought he was in the house. But just as he was putting on the finishing touches, Chris Berman walks by. And without even breaking stride, Berman looks at the girl, points and says “You’re with me, leather.” And the girl looks up, instantly recognizes Berman, snatches up her jacket and walks out with him, leaving my friend in mid-sentence."

Chris Berman takes her back, back, back, to his hotel room

No comments: