Wednesday, February 14, 2007

As Seen on CNN

For people like Georgia Derek, who loved Choose Your Own Adventure books, now there is a twist.
For $35, you can have your name and picture (and name of your love interest) inserted into a romance novel. Here is a preview:

Slowly Paul pushed Beyonce back onto the hood of the car, then eased the hem of her dress up until he could feel the soft, sensuous curve of her buttocks. She pressed closer to him, sighing in response, as Paul began kissing her neck.
“When did you fall in love with me?” he whispered into her ear.
Beyonce pulled her head away and looked into his blue eyes. “I thought you’d forgotten I told you. With your memory loss after the accident...”
“It was the first thing that came back to me.” He smiled and entwined his hand through her blonde hair. “You said you loved me. I think that’s the only thing I’ve really been able to keep in my head all day.”
“I hope you’ll remember it longer than that,” she said jokingly, although her brown-eyed gaze suddenly turned solemn. “Why didn’t you say anything about it earlier?”
“I wanted to wait until the time was right.” He kissed her forehead with tenderness and murmured against her skin: “I love you, Beyonce.”
Beyonce didn’t respond with words, but met his lips with her own and kissed Paul until both were dizzy with longing. Unable to deny their desire any longer, in moments they were naked beneath the blanket. Beyonce leaned forward until she was a breath away and whispered lustfully, “Gentleman, start your engine.”

1 comment:

D said...

sweet...