Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Beanpot

Master Bates, one of my least favorite Poopheads, has threatened to boycott the Poop unless I mention the victory by BU in college hockey's Beanpot.
I really have nothing else to say on the matter because I didn't even know that hockey was still played in the U.S. Someone told me there is a professional hockey league and that the games are on TV, but I never see them.
But luckily for the Master, Pizza Parlor Derek decided to write about the cultural significance the Beanpot has in Boston.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Beanpot is a classic college sports tourney. Baed on the need to educate Poop Nation, I may need to host a Beanpot final party next year (presuming BU will be in at as usual).

I will be of course responding to the post in the parlor as well

Anonymous said...

Shoud be "Based" not "baed." Stupid keyboard.