Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Idol Chatter

I think Sanjaya needs to show his dick to the hair and makeup people. They keep making him look like a girl.

I predict that one of the Melinda/LaKisha duo will go home before Blake. I actually liked his version of "Keep Me Hangin On."

Another strange exchange involving Seacrest about high heels, and Simon saying Seacrest wears them (I think he does wear lifts) then Seacrest saying "get out of my closet" and Simon saying "come out" and Seacrest laughing awkwardly.

Though I love Motown I never was big on Diana Ross and I even think the Supremes are overrated.

I actually thought Sanjaya did a decent job with "Ain't No Mountain" but the song is supposed to be sung with a lot of soul and he has none.

But Brandon and Haley both forgot their lyrics which I never remember happening this late in the contest.

I think Haley is taking the reins from Antonella as sexiest girl standing, but with the cleavage and the legs on the stool and the breathiness, she may have overdone it considering the song ("Missing You") is really about someone dying.

She also does something I hate, when she goes for a big note "tell me why the road turns") she turns her head and sings out of the side of her mouth (a la Pizza Parlor Derek) and away from the microphone.

I agree 100% with what the judges said about Chris Sligh, because I've been saying it for three weeks. He needs to stop trying to be so different and cool. He needs to sing songs people like, the way we like em.

I have not seen the last two performances though.

But I think Brandon will go home tonight.

1 comment:

Brian said...

good call paul