Monday, November 10, 2008

I Have No Regrets, If That Counts for Anything

Back in 2000, when she was just 17, Jessica Biel posed for this racy spread for Gear Magazine.
She was trying to shed her good-girl image (she was on "7th Heaven" at the time) by shedding her clothes.
Now she regrets it.
"That photoshoot was just a really bad decision on my part and I got myself involved with people who weren't thinking about me and were instead thinking about what kind of a story they could get out of it. I learned a whole lot from the experience, so it was definitely a blessing in disguise."
I don't see how she could look at these pictures and have an ounce of regret. Does she really think she'd be as successful as she is today without these pictures? Doesn't she realize most of her fans first saw her when they were jerking off to this spread?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually remember the exact moment I saw this in the SU bookstore. It blew my fragile mind. I'm completely disappointed that her life didn't slide into turmoil, leading her to make more 'bad decisions'.