Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dontrelle Can Make It Rain

According to the Palm Beach Post, several of the Florida Marlins led by Dontrelle Willis frequented Solid Gold, a new strip club, at least a couple times per week during spring training.

According to waitress Nicole Spelling:
"There'd be, like, $3,000 in singles on the table. When they liked someone, a bunch of them would just go up and throw dollar bills in the air by the handful. There'd be so much money on the stage that the girls had to get champagne buckets to pick it up. And (pitcher) Randy Messenger is, like, so hot."

And when Spelling's 2-year-old son was sick but the club wouldn't let her leave?

"I was going crazy because I couldn't leave. There weren't enough waitresses and, frankly, I needed the money just to pay my bills. Next thing I know, Dontrelle hands me $1,000 from them all and tells me to go home to my kid. They got permission from management for me."

No comments: