Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Don't Remember Her

But evidently I will soon be unable to forget former American Idol contestant Olivia Mojica.
Olivia appeared on season 2 (the one with Ruben and Gay Clay) but didn't make the top 12. Back then the narrowing down of 24 to 12 wasn't as long as it is now so she may not have gotten more than one appearance on TV.

nasty girl, I hope

But guess what, now she has a sex tape.

The tape is "very explicit" and features 40 minutes of "smoking hot sex." Someone who saw the tape called it "the nastiest tape I've ever seen."

A website featuring a preview of the tape will launch soon.

There are so many American Idol contestants I'd love to see in a sex tape, Kat McPhee, Antonella Barba, Haley Scarnato, Vonzell Solomon, Jasmine Trias, Scott Savol, Kellie Pickler, Bucky Covington and those hot twins.

I didn't include Carrie Underwood because I don't want to jeopardize her wholesome image or encourage Pizza Parlor Derek to make a bunch of bad "Jesus, take my..." jokes.

1 comment:

Derek said...

A Carrie Underwood sex tape would ruin my life. That's how much of a pedastal I put her on.

I would add Melissa McGhee and Kevin Covais (tell me that wouldn't be hysterical)