Thursday, June 07, 2007

Read the Recap

Mets fans, I've been very disappointed with the readership numbers at the Happy Recap. I've even considered shuttering the site. But I've figured out the problem. The team was too good. There is nothing to complain about. Until now.

Last night's game was a disaster, but there are many things to discuss. Did Delgado run hard enough down the line? Should Willie have let Heilman face Rollins? Should Endy have squeezed instead of hurting himself? What about the contact play?

Plus I give my view of how the next month will go with the combined difficulties of injuries and a tough schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you still had the Recap Paul or I'd be reading. I know we chatted in early spring and you mentioned several factors that might now allow you to do it. Since you never refer to it on here, I had forgotten about it.

Hope all is well bud. The Mets will turn it around. Pedro all smiles after throwing off a mound is music to my ears!