Friday, June 08, 2007

Baby LeBron

LeBron James is thrilled about the upcoming birth of his second son with girlfriend Savannah Brinson, who had the couple's first child, LeBron James Jr., in 2004.

Brinson is due to deliver on June 17, when Game 5 is scheduled in Cleveland. But LeBron doesn't expect the kid to hold out that long. But if she goes into labor while he's in San Antonio, (through Sunday) LeBron says he can't leave his team during the Finals.

"My family understands what's going on," he said. "We've sat down and talked and we know how important this is for me and how important I am to my teammates. Savannah knows that and she knows if there's an opportunity I can be there, I will. And if not, I'm going to support my teammates. She understands."

Lebron and Lebron Jr, last year
LeBron and his baby mama
LeBron and his babymama again

No comments: