Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What I Should Have Said Theater

This is what Cynthia Rodriguez should have said after her husband A-Rod was photographed running around the country, and up to his hotel room, with his mistress, a stripper. A stripper who is much less attractive than she is:

"I've contacted my lawyer and I am filing for divorce. No amount of money in the world is worth the embarrassment Alex put me through. I have a young daughter to worry about and I do not want her to grow up seeing her mommy embarrassed as her daddy runs around town with muscular strippers. I hope I can be a role model to women everywhere who are stuck in lousy relationships. You don't love him and he obviously doesn't love you. Leave him. Our former First Lady and future President wasn't strong enough to send that message but I am going to do it. No man is worth the agony Alex has put me through. And when I leave his ass, I'm gonna leave with half."

No comments: