Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Best Damn April Fool's Joke

Best Damn had a great April Fool's joke. Tom Arnold came on supposedly promoting a new tell-all book. They said one chapter was about the Best Damn crew. He insulted John Salley (who wasn't there), Dibble (who said he didn't care) and Rodney Peete. Rodney had a good comeback to being called Mr. Holly Robinson, calling Tom Ms. Roseanne. But Michael Strahan was guest hosting for Salley and he started to get pissed. Tom Arnold put in his book some negative stuff Tiki Barber said about Strahan a few years ago. They went to break and this is what happened when they resumed the show.





I was pretty sure it was an April Fool's joke but two things threw me. First, Dibble said "I don't care what he says about me." I thought that answer sounded too honest, if it was a joke they would have played up how mad he was. Second, Tom Arnold seemed really nervous, even weirder than usual. But because the show went to black after Strahan fell on the floor and that happened at exactly an hour, I knew it was a joke. Apparently, Strahan told Coughlin and Giants management what was going to happen before it did.

1 comment:

Ton said...

That was pretty damn good...except Strahan would be able to toss peeps around at will if he was really pissed. I was still fooled though.