Tuesday, April 04, 2006

One More Anna Benson Post

While perusing Anna Benson's website this week I noticed this response to an e-mail asking if her boobs are real:
"No, actually, these are not my real fun-bags. After breastfeeding three kids, I was constantly tripping over my jugs whenever I tried to walk anywhere. So, I got a much deserved boobie job. If anyone has a problem with it, they just might get slapped in the face with one of my ripe melons."

I read this after I have seen these two pictures. I didn't think breast implants would sag this way. Did she get a bad boob job, or is my perception of implants skewed?


3 comments:

Ton said...

Maybe she 'got some work done' and they're not implants, just a little 'lift' or whatever they do.

Anonymous said...

What is the timing of the pictures that you posted from the photo shoot below? In my opinion, they look real. Is that her official website which you picked her Q&A from? If so, I tend to agree with Justin, she had a lift and/or reduction in certain places but not implants.

Paul said...

The first photo is from spring training this year about two weeks ago. The other one is from an FHM photo shoot from 2003. The quote about her having gotten implants is from her official website.