Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Memory Lane

Hard to believe it was 8 years ago that we trekked to Boston for Wrestlemania XIV. Revisit that great trip with Pizza Parlor Derek's recap.
He went heavy on the wrestling and light on the other stuff so I'll throw in a few more details.
1) This trip was the occassion for the famous gay skater fight.
2) The luxurious comfort of Derek's wagon earned it the name "The Living Room." Which would provide great irony a year later when Derek drove the living room into the house.
3) Josh criticized my pick of Sammy Sosa by saying he'd need to hit 60 homers to make up for his 180 strikeouts.
4) When I was a little kid I had a shirt that said "Here Comes Trouble." So when I saw a Sable shirt with the same slogan, I bought it. I haven't worn it in a while, so I think this was Derek's way of asking if he could borrow it.

No comments: