Friday, October 13, 2006

Big Ten Battle

This week Michigan goes to Happy Valley to battle Penn State. But as far as this blog is concerned it's Focks vs. Freedo, Nails & Leary. I generally root for both these teams although Nails is a such a dick about Syracuse I sometimes wish him pain. But I do love The Ohio State University more than either of these schools.

Notre Dame beat Penn State by 24, and lost to Michigan by 26, meaning this game should be 63-13, Michigan. But I expect a much closer game.

First off, the Michigan coaching staff may be distracted by threatening and obscene e-mails they have been receiving from some crazed fan.

Also, Michigan's top receiver Mario Manningham is out and will not play against Penn State. Manningham has 527 yards and 9 touchdowns already this season.

Last year's game was a classic overshadowed by Notre Dame-USC. This game should be another good one but I see Michigan winning but just enough to cover the spread, say 28-20.

No comments: