Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Visit to IKEA

Before Mark Malkoff wrapped up his week living in IKEA, Mrs. Poop and I decided to pay him a visit in his temporary "apartment."
The store is so big and there is really only way through it (there are arrows painted on the ground) that it took us quite a while to find him and we finally did in bedroom furniture.
He even had an official store sign, like the ones that say "living rooms" or "unpronounceable Swedish furniture", and his said "Mark's apartment."
He was seated at a table with a couple other associates and he was pecking away on his laptop. I introduced myself but he was very busy and borderline rude and we only spoke for a few seconds before I decided to let him get back to his work because I understood that he was probably writing his last couple sketches before he had to leave.
He left IKEA Saturday but still doesn't seem to have all the videos from his stay posted. But those I have watched I enjoyed, but by far the best one was Mark working out in IKEA. Inspired song choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the scene with the goldfish dying was priceless.

Anonymous said...

yeah, the whole series is pretty damn good.