Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So Long Little Bunny

Back in college Mrs. Poop and her roommates decided that they wanted to get a pet rabbit. I warned her that Poop On Me had a rabbit, and they don't make very good pets. Against my advice they got the rabbit and he ran around their apartment chewing stuff.
He never was quite the cuddly little beast Mrs. Poop wanted.
But Audrey was a good pet.
He traveled with Mrs. Poop from Syracuse to Connecticut then to Staten Island when we first moved in together.
He came with us to New Jersey then when we bought a house he got his own room in the basement where he was occassionally harrassed by his new brother Diesel.
Right after Chase was born Audrey got sick, and now Audrey passed away.
Audrey was 8 years old.
We'll miss you little bunny.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I love small animals. My wife and I adopted 2 guinea pigs a few years back and they were wonderful pets before both passing away this summer. We adopted two new ones (Roxy and Snuffy) this fall and they've been great, too.

Anonymous said...

RIP Audrey