Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Did Anyone Like This Piece of Shit?

I watched "Rushmore" this weekend, and other than the first time they showed Bill Murray's moustache, there wasn't one funny or redeeming thing in this movie. I know people probably liked it, but I can't imagine who those people might be. With all the movies I hate (Borat, Napoleon, Matrix, Crouching Tiger), I can understand why a certain group of people might like it, marijuana consumption or brain injury are the usual suspects. But with Rushmore I can't imagine that anyone who saw it would not view it as the most worthless piece of shit ever recorded on film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you had a barber from Uzbekistan, you must enjoy Borat because, while overblown for slapstick reasons, which apparently some tight asses find unfunny, the movie is nonetheless a great satire