Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Why I'm Waiting Until He's Older To Take Chase to CitiField

With Shea Stadium closing down this year it has dawned on me (and some of you) that I should take Chase to a game this season so he can get to experience Shea, even if he'll never remember it. But I decided I really want his first game to be one he can recall, which is why I'm hoping that the Mets will be home on August 21, 2012.
This article explains the reasoning.
Hopefully, Chase will have the same impact on the Mets that Daniel Fritz had on Clay Buchholz and the Red Sox.

Story suggested by Master Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoops, maybe I should read your blog bottom up. Please disregard mention of bringing Chase to Shea this season in my earlier comment. If I don't see a HIMYM post as I keep working my way down I'm going to wonder what's up. I'm hoping that by mentioning it in this comment I look like a buffoon again!