Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How Do You Like Your Poop?

I know most of you Poopheads read on a daily basis and have noticed that some days very few things get posted, while other days, I hit you with a barrage of stuff.
This is because the amount of posts I write is a function of the amount of time I have to work on them.
A lot of days I will create ideas and leave them until I have time to craft them into something worth reading. On those days I can finish up as many as 15 posts. That seems like too many posts for a Poophead to digest so I'll often save completed stories and not post them until a day when I have less time, so you at least have something to read.

Would you rather I just post everything as soon as I finish it, 15 some days, 1 or 2 other days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll take my poop whenever as long as I have a HIMYM post within 48 hours of the show airing. I know that life makes it difficult for you to always have posts completed on a timely basis, but this is the one thing I simply cannot wait for!