Friday, September 26, 2008

Ya Gotta Believe

It disappoints me how many Poopheads who call themselves Mets fans missed out on the joy of last night's victory by giving up on the team. At least three of you said you didn't or wouldn't watch.
As I warned you, no matter how much the Mets let you down, you gotta keep watching, cuz something else great is coming.
Now I have no delusions about this team, and still expect them to miss the playoffs, but there's just something about them you just have to watch.
Let's Go Mets!

3 comments:

Scott said...

I told you I turned it on in the 8th after my sister (who was there) would not stop texting me about how awesome Robinson Cancel is.

Anonymous said...

Who is pitching Saturday? They can't be serious about Niese, right?

Anonymous said...

Hate to admit this, but I left Shea soaking wet and angry in the top of the 8th inning last night, only to "see" the Mets win on my blackberry. I should've listened to the Poop.