Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello Old Friend Part II

In my haste to publish my previous post about Jamie-Lynn Sigler I forgot that I wanted to post this picture of her too. Thanks to SCZA for sending this to me in the first place, and thanks to anonymous (VW if this was you why don't you take credit?) for reminding me.

Be warned this picture looks safe, but if you expand it to get a better look, it becomes NSFW.

up Jamie-Lynn Sigler's skirt

And for an even closer look, here's a closeup, also NSFW.

4 comments:

focks said...

mike oxevenbigger now

Anonymous said...

I don't think that is actually her va-jay-jay that is showing.
I think that line is actually her thighs touching.
I could be wrong but I looked at it for a long time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your not wrong that's her thighs touching any person with a brain could tell that