Friday, December 02, 2005

Adrianna Got Whacked For This?

Drea De Matteo left The Sopranos for Joey. Bad move.
Joey is being taken off the air temporarily. It will come back in March but on a different night and time.
Starting January 5th, Thursday night on NBC will start with Will & Gayce, then Four Kings (a new show starring Special K), and at 9 will be two great shows that are currently on Tuesday nights, My Name is Earl and The Office.
I should never have ratted out Christophuh
This show sucks
Kate loves Dwight, especially his appearance on Entourage

4 comments:

Mike said...

I never got into Joey.
I watched Reunion and they cancelled it. I am so pissed about that. Now, I know always watched sports. But I guess reading a book wouldn't be such a bad idea either...

Anonymous said...

Was this written in English? What does "Now, I know always watched sports" mean?

-Fox

Mike said...

Now I know why I always watched sports.

I hate Matt Fox.

Anonymous said...

Scott KKKligman is illegally posting using my name.